- new posts every sunday -

Saturday 25 April 2015

2015 - the perfect year for movies

Hello friends! :)

After weeks and months of not going to the cinema, I went on Thursday to see the new Marvel film Avengers: Age of Ultron  and it was ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! I love Marvel so much but wow, they really out-did themselves. I loved the twns Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch and I loved that we were given a more detailed story for Hawkeye, played by Jeremy Renner. I can't wait for Infinity War parts 1 & 2, which will include everything in the current Marvel universe - the Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, Thanos, and possibly Spiderman. Going to be AH-MA-ZIIINNNGGGG.

I then went to see the live action version of Cinderella yesterday, which again was amazing, but obviously in a different way. Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White will never be one of my favourite original Disney princess films because there is so little substance to the "true love". But the writers of the live action Cinderella were obviously aware of this and gave some back story to Cinderella and Prince Charming. They meet before the ball in the woods and, during the ball, they dance but also talk and get to know each other. It was absolutely adorable and I'm now super excited for Beauty and the Beast, as it's my favourite Disney princess film (as well as Mulan) and the cast that's been announced so far is perfect.

So those are the films I've seen. But there are so many more coming out this year that I'm excited for.

Jurassic World with Chris Pratt - *swoon* - is out June 12th, which I'm so excited for. I loved the Jurassic Park trilogy growing up and I'm so excited for this new one.

Ant-Man with Paul Rudd is out July 17th, which looks hilarious and also, Marvel.

Fantastic Four with Miles Teller is out 7th August, which is going to be awesome! Again, I loved the previous film as a child and I'm super excited for the reboot.

Mockingjay Pt. 2 with the best cast in the world comes out around 20th November, which I just ashjgsfashf no words.

AND THEN STAR WARS COMES OUT IN DECEMBER CHILDHOOD OMGGGGGG.

I'm pretty happy. I'm super excited. And I just can't wait to see all these films.

2015 is going to be a year filled with cinema trips and happy tears.

Love you all loads ♥

- B
xxxx

6 comments

  1. Yeah, there has been a lot of good movies coming out lately! This is weird, but last night in a dream, I dreamt that you had switched over, and started another blog! LOL :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's been amazing! I love going to the cinema >.< Haha, that's so weird! Nope, I'm staying here - not going anywhere lol :)

      - B
      xxxx

      Delete
  2. Cinderella is awesome! I went to see it a week or two ago and it was so beautiful.
    Beauty and the Beast is our family's favourite Disney movie too! We watch it so much that Dad teases us saying we have to stop watching it. I'm excited to see what they do with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So beautiful! It was just adorable ^.^ I'm not sure about my all-time favourite Disney film, as there are so many great ones, but it's definitely my favourite princess film. I'm really excited, especially because the cast is so amazing and perfect for the characters! I've always related to Belle and Hermione, so for Emma Watson to play both of those characters is just amazing for me >.<

      - B
      xxxx

      Delete
  3. Age of Ultron-- FABULOUS.

    AND THE BEAUTY AND THE BEAST CAST, OH MY GOSH. I sent lots of excited all-caps emails to my friends when that came out. Emma Watson will be the PERFECT Belle.

    Great post!

    x Emily | lovemilysblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have nominated you for an award!
    click here: http://celiaboldizar.blogspot.com/2015/07/elysian.html

    Celia

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx