- new posts every sunday -

Sunday 10 November 2013

Welcome to my blog

Hello! Welcome to Think. Read. Write. Dream. a.k.a. my blog. My name is Bethan Downs and I love to read. I thought I'd start my own blog to share with you (if anybody is actually reading this haha!) my favourite books, my thoughts on film adaptations of books I have read, book reviews and monthly book hauls and some of my writings.
I expect I will post once a week, but please don't hold me to that. It will probably be on a Monday, but it could vary depending on homework. I also might post twice in a week if something happens during the week and I feel the need to tell you guys!
I really hope you enjoy reading my blog. I'll post something soon.
Bye!

No comments

Post a Comment

Hey! Thank you so much for reading my blog and deciding to comment.

Please be nice!

I will reply to all comments. :)

- B
xxxx